Cycling is all the rage. Never before have so many people got on their bike to do sport, experience the countryside or simply get from one place to another in an environmentally friendly way.
The MARCO POLO Trend Guide BIKE & MORE picks up this latest trend:
Unique sporting and nature experiences – A cosy bike ride as a couple or with the family, a sporty trip with your racing bike over the mountain passes, explore the best trails by mountain bike or travel by pedelec to enjoy “half the effort – twice the pleasure”.
Format: 10.6 x 19.0 cm
Volume: 116 pages (112 + 4)
Options for individualisation:
- Special outer cover configured over 4 pages
- Attach a sticker or bookmark
- Individually compiled content, formats & grammages as a special production
There is no limit to the fun you can have on a bike
A guide that provides lots of ideas divided up into regions for cycling enthusiasts, with an extensive information section for every type of bike.
Examples of themes:
General Section / Info Section
In a first, general section of the guide, the four types of biker are characterised:
- The mountain biker
- The touring cyclist
- The racing cyclist
- The pedelec rider
The Best of pages highlight the latest trends and developments in technology and models for the four biker types presented in the title. Individual themes and tips such as selected hotels for cyclists, charging stations, top 10 bike parks, training suggestions for mountain bikers and racing cyclists, interesting and curious facts about cycling or exciting cycling events.
The travel section divides Germany up into north, east, west and south and here, in Austria, Switzerland and South Tyrol it presents the most exciting and fashionable tours, regions and areas for cyclists. Each region is described from a cyclist’s point of view and marked for the individual types of bikes with corresponding pictograms. Long-distance cycle paths, single trails, impressive pass routes, mountain bike parks, freeride areas, e-bike routes offering bike hire or charging stations.
Further tips and specials, in some cases with QR codes:
- Places to stop and hut tips
- Specific tour suggestion with a tour sketch
- Bike hotels and tips on places to stay for all budgets
- Bike holidays, the perfect holiday, baggage transport
- Riding technique courses, cycling schools, guided tours
- Information on tourism associations, tips on how to get there by train
- TransAlp experience, crossing the Black Forest by bike
- Events, bike night / marathon / race dates, MTB festival
- The craziest races in the world